Easy and fun job actually – Cleaning the backyard is a job that is considered by many homeowners is very tedious, time consuming, and frustrating, especially if we have a back yard untouched for a long time.
Well, apply cleansing routine is the best solution that we can choose to get an ease when cleaning because it certainly fewer types and amount of work that we will do.
Here are 8 tips on how to clean up your backyard.
- First tip is to prepare ourselves with enough to eat and drink before doing the cleaning job. It is important we do because we certainly do not want to pass out before the job is finished cleaning the back yard, is not it?
- The second tip is to have a good plan on how we will begin cleaning up the backyard. When we have so many types of work that must be dealt with, then we can divide it into several sessions over the coming weekend. It certainly makes it much easier than working on cleaning without any plan at all.
- The third tip is to choose the right clothing when cleaning. When we clean up the back yard during the summer then wear clothing made of lightweight material that allows us to get fresh air while protecting skin from the sun.
- The fourth tip is to try to concentrate on cleaning up assorted trash first. Clean the back page of all kinds of impurities such as twigs, branches, rocks, and other. Collect the dung into two categories – compost and trash, and place according to the respective category.
- The fifth tip is to cut any trees and shrubs that are too dense. We can do this by using shears or saws according to the degree of difficulty that we get and make the appearance of trees and shrubs are becoming more orderly.
- The sixth tip is smaller garbage collecting in the yard. We can start by cleaning the existing foliage using a blower and collect them into a compost pile.
- The seventh tip is cutting the grass at the backyard. We can use a lawn mower to do it and do not forget also to free the area around the bushes and trees of annoying weeds.
- Tips eighth is setting up a compost pile by cutting various types of organic waste in smaller pieces, add a few shovelfuls of humus in the compost pile, mixing, spraying them with water, and allow it to compost ready to be used as a useful fertilizer for soil and other plant.
So, it is such of pretty easy and fun job, is not it?