Consider the durability of the furniture materials – When we talk about materials for patio outdoor furniture, then there are a number of options that we can choose to consider the tastes, needs and abilities of each of us. Makes sure we pay attention to aesthetic, weather conditions, durability, and functionality are offered for patio furniture.
Here are 8 materials for your outdoor patio furniture that will give us a more complete and comprehensive overview so that we can choose the best type of material.
(1) Aluminum – this is one type of material for patio furniture is durable and rust resistant. There are various options that we can get for this type of furniture, including to support a modern or contemporary style with an elegant design and is offered with a variety of attractive colors.
(2) Wrought iron – this is one type of material for patio furniture with the durability to be very reliable, rust resistant, easy to clean, and appeared in a wide selection of elegant designs and styles. Unfortunately, it’s fairly heavy and difficult to move.
(3) Synthetic resin – this is one type of material for patio furniture is available in two options, namely high-density polyethylene (HDPE) wickers and PVC wickers. This is the kind of material that is very easy to clean and very light.
(4) Teak – this is one type of outdoor furniture is the best material because it has exceptional durability with a variety of types of weather, strong, and has a wide selection of beautiful designs. We can hang durability of teak for the decades ahead that certainly much different when we compare it with other types of wood.
(5) Cedar – this is one type of wood that is widely used as outdoor furniture. Cedar is one of the types of wood that are resistant to all kinds of insects and mold. Moreover, this is the type of wood that has sufficient durability can be relied upon to put as outdoor furniture.
(6) Mahogany – this is one type of wood that has a dependable durability, not easy to crack, and has wide variety of designs and styles that will make the patio into a beautiful and stunning looks.
(7) Steel – steel is one type of material for outdoor furniture that has exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, durability and dependable. Unfortunately, the price for this type of furniture is quite expensive so would make us think twice to get it when compared to similar materials such as aluminum is cheaper.
(8) Plastic – this is one type of material for patio outdoor furniture that comes in a wide selection of designs, styles, colors and sizes. Plastic ogled because the price is very affordable and has a dependable durability. Unfortunately, the plastic color will fade over time, which would certainly make the patio look dull and unattractive.
So, which one of the materials for patios outdoor furniture you want to apply?