Choose according your needs – There are many design options and styles of kitchen sink faucets that we can get if we intend to replace ours that have worn out – as well as the choice of materials that range from metal to porcelain. We can choose it based on your tastes, needs, and budget amount.
Here are 8 different types of kitchen sink faucets can we make such a consideration to get the best.
- The first is a center set faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets are equipped with two parts to the faucet handle and spout. Typically, this will make us get spout with 2 handles – one for hot water and one for cold water.
- The second is spread faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets are similar to the center set faucets. That made the difference is the type of faucet does not have a base. We’ll get a faucet that is fitted with 2 handles on the side spout design with protruding directly from the sink or countertop, making it possible for us to get a design that is simple, modern, and full of technology.
- The third is wall mounted – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets installed in the dining with two handles and is very suitable to be applied when we apply a contemporary style.
- The fourth is a single handle faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucet are commonly found and considered to have a greater comfort level when compared with other designs, including a double faucet. We can get cold water or hot water at the same handle and will make us get more space for it.
- The fifth is hands free – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets which includes a new design in which we will get under the spout motion sensor that can determine if our hands are under the spout so it will automatically turn on the water.
- The sixth is a two handle kitchen faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets are equipped with the right temperature and water flow can be adjusted, and is equipped with three more holes to sink or countertop.
- The seventh is the pull out spray faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets that comes with a cool design and high functionality. It is a faucet that equipped with faucet head pulls out and touch of button water pattern that can make us get a different kind of water during use.
- The eighth is a pot filler faucet – this is one type of kitchen sink faucets can be mounted on a wall or on a countertop near the stove.
With some types of kitchen sink faucets that already mention above, then we can hope to choose the best, right?