Save more money with – Applying for eco-friendly outdoor lighting is one option that has been chosen by home owners in order to realize a love of the environment and also save monthly electricity bill. Yup, many homeowners who have proved that the electric bill is reduced significantly after applying eco friendly outdoor lighting, and here are 8 eco friendly outdoor lighting options that we can use as a guide when choosing the type of lighting that suits our needs, tastes, and budget.
- The first is a fluorescent light – this is one of the eco friendly outdoor lighting options that we can choose. Advantages possessed by the neon lights are dependable durability and the price tends to be affordable. We can get the neon lights in a variety of power options that can be tailored to the needs.
- The second is a motion sensor light switch – this is the next eco-friendly outdoor lighting options that we can choose where it is one of the types of lights that work in accordance with the motion sensor. The lights will turn on automatically when we entered the room, and turn off automatically as soon as we left the room. By using this type of light, then we no longer need to worry about electricity bills become large due to forgetting to turn off lights when traveling.
- The third is a light dimmer switch – this is an eco-friendly outdoor lighting options that have multiple lighting options that we can adjust as needed – whether bright or dim.
- The fourth is a skylight – this is one of the eco friendly outdoor lighting options that will make us get the exposure that we need where we can put them into place in the ceiling and it will be environmentally friendly lighting sources that we can get and at the same time can be an additional decoration will improve the overall appearance of a room.
- The fifth is the LED lighting towers – this is one of the eco friendly outdoor lighting options that present in a wide selection of styles and sizes. Durability is owned by the lights of this kind can be relied upon, even more than that offered by neon. In addition, this type of lamp uses much less energy during use.
- The sixth is the solar lights – this is one of the eco friendly outdoor lighting options that will certainly reduce the receivable monthly electricity because it uses sunlight as its power source. The initial cost to get solar panels will probably deplete savings, but if we think about the long term, then we will get a lot of advantages.
- The seventh is the halogen bulbs – this is one of the eco friendly outdoor lighting options that have several advantages ranging from more energy efficient compared to incandescent bulbs, and can work with the dimmer. Unfortunately, this is not light that is durable and has a yellowish light that could interfere.
- The eighth is GE light bulbs – is eco friendly outdoor lighting options that have dependable durability and make us get the lighting in accordance with what we want.
So, are ready to choose the one suitable from options mentioned above and get eco friendly lighting?