Make your landscape more beautiful – When we talk about artificial outdoor plants, then we will talk about a variety of design choices of plants that look like the original plant that can be used to make the landscaping look more beautiful and charming. However, many manufacturers do not recommend put these artificial plants outdoors because over time, the plant will be discolored and may be damaged.
Most of time, these plants will last until the second season, but do not worry because today there are many choices of better materials in the manufacture of artificial plants so that the color and dependable durability. And here are 8 artificial outdoor plants landscaping ideas that we can make as a reference.
- Use of artificial plants and combining it with rock paths. It will be a more attractive design and is able to give a more realistic effect. Make sure we use the color of plants for the area so that the impression will be even stronger look real. When we are desperate to use some color, then we will only get a view that is not harmonious.
- Use open containers to put artificial plants and do not forget to add rocks on it to get a charming look. There are a lot of options of open containers design that we can choose to put the plants.
- We can mix these artificial plants with real plants to add a more realistic view. We can put artificial plants in colorful flower pots, hang it using wire, and others.
- Use of artificial plants as decoration in the garden. We can apply it by placing it along with various other decorative items that create the look increasingly attractive landscaping. Do not forget to add in something heavier on decorative items (milk cans, old tin toys, etc.) so that the wind will not blow the item and take it away somewhere.
- Use of artificial plants in a variety of areas where real plant cannot be lived fully so landscaping look more attractive. We can also put the artificial plants on sloping areas that are harmful to real plant life in fact.
- Planting artificial plants in a pot like a real plant. We can use the native soil to make it more real, plus a variety of other decorative elements added to make the plants look natural.
- We can grow plants without the use of artificial pots with buried underground after digging a hole, and measure the height and size of tree trunks. After that, we can strengthen the position of the plant by cementing the hole. Make arrangement and get great landscaping with the plants.
- Create a tropical look to the landscape near the pool with some type of artificial plants such as maple to palm. We can also add the option bushes charming to strengthen the design we want.
So, if we want to bring green atmosphere in such of quick time then apply artificial plants is the key.