There are several models and designs pool that we can get at this time. Everything will depend on the personal preferences of the homeowner to realize the preferred design of the swimming pool. Here are 8 pool trends before you build your own swimming pool we need to know as a guide or reference when we decided to have its own swimming pool.
(1) Infinity edge pools – this is one of the types of pools which are trends alias popularly applied in various buildings both commercial and non-commercial, including home. It is a pool that seemed invisible edges so it looks like not to have the edge. The swimming pool is the perfect type to be applied when we have a landscape that is not blocked by anything so it will look like an extension of the surrounding landscape.
(2) Above ground pools – this is one type of swimming pool built on the land by using materials such as fiberglass to concrete. This type of swimming pool comes with a very smooth surface and is very pleasant to the touch so it is guaranteed safe for our knees and toes.
(3) Waterfall pools – this is one of the types of pools are popular in various circles because we can get the sensation of a waterfall with implementing this design. We can get a swimming pool equipped with a simulation of a large waterfall that taste fall from a mountain or cliff with seating under a waterfall that is sure to offer a sensation at once romantic adventure for the owner.
(4) Fountain pools – this is one type of pool that will make us get a pool that stands out compared to other pools. There are many designs and styles of this type of pool that we can get on the market.
(5) Free form pools – this is one type of pool that becomes a trend lately and many became the talk. We can form a pool with the shape and design as we wish ranging from round, long, up to irregular shaped.
(6) Beach entries – this is one type of swimming pool that has a design such as slopes with several stages. With the steps that make us go deeper at every step, it will make us helped and is ideal for application as a family pool.
(7) Tile pools – this is one type of pool that uses tiles to the walls and bottom of the pool. There are various kinds of tiles that we can get to be applied in the manufacture of this type of pool ranging from ceramics, glass, stone, up to brick.
(8) Saltwater pools – this is the pool that uses the salinity levels sufficient to maintain the pool remains in clean condition and also prevent the growth of algae in the pool. Many homeowners are applying this type of swimming pool because it was considered to have an environmentally friendly concept.
The swimming pool is one place for us and family to get entertainment and recreation in a way that is easy and fast. Have our own pool at home will make us have a place of entertainment that can be enjoyed at any time and it will definitely be very fun.